Tip: Each area page has multiple listing
so don't forget to scroll down ...
This year’s event, the 2009 Realtor’s Parade of Historic Homes, is March 14th and 15th. All of the homes on the tour are detailed on this web site. They are listed and mapped BY NEIGHBORHOOD (BELOW) and also pinned on the Main Tour Map, (coming soon - here on this page).
Come on out and see this year’s selection of Historic and Character homes spread across the Greater Albuquerque area, from Nob Hill to the South Valley, from Downtown to Corrales…. we have over two dozen homes. All are listed FOR SALE and range from affordable lofts in Old Albuquerque High (starting at $143,500) to a 210 year old Adobe Hacienda on 1.3 acres in the North Valley priced at $1.9 million!
This year we are donating half the admission fee to The Albuquerque Conservation Association. This group educates and advocates for preservation of historic structures in urbanizing areas.
Click Here for more information about "TACA".
Guests are invited to enter a drawing for one of the gift certificates from our sponsors!
You are eligible to receive a drawing entry ticket for each location you visit,
and can enter as many times as you like, but only once at each location.
HOW TO START – on the day of your tour pick up your tour map and make a $2 contribution, noon to 4pm, at the TACA offices, 605 Coal Ave SE, 242-1143 or the following tour properties:
- 3775 Corrales Rd, Village of Corrales
- 700 Mullen Rd NW, Village of Los Ranchos
- 815 Mountain Rd NW, Wells Park/Downtown
- 512 Tulane Dr SE, Nob Hill/Ridgecrest
- 1544 Cerro Vista Rd SW, Near South Valley
ADVANCE MAPS will also be available starting 3/12 at these SPONSOR locations:
- Antiques Specialty Mall, 4516 Central SE
- Artichoke Café, 424 Central Ave SE
- Grove Café, 600 Central Ave SE
- Downtown Action Team Offices, 100 Gold, #204
- Sunshine Café, 1134 Mountain Rd NW
- The Ingles Company Realtors, 6711 Academy Rd NE, Suite #B
- Coldwell Banker Legacy, 2400 Rio Grande Blvd. NW
- Flying Star Rio Grande, 4026 Rio Grande Blvd NW
For more information on the tour you may call the tour organizer, Chris Nyman Weller, at (505) 440-6293, or assistant organizer, Lauren Austin, at (505) 459-2844. Thanks for checking us out!